Victims Portal Help Center

Return to help center

What is a victim representative?

A victim representative is an individual who is authorized by the victim to receive information about the offender on their behalf. Once designated, victim representatives will receive the requested offender information directly.

Note: Victims and representatives may contact the Correctional Service of Canada or the Parole Board of Canada at the numbers below should they require further information or clarification.

Correctional Service of Canada 1-866-806-2275
Parole Board of Canada 1-866-789-4636

Related Information

Frequently Asked Questions Glossary
Date Modified: