Victims Portal Help Center

Return to help center

How can I change my named representative?

You can change your named representative or begin receiving offender information directly yourself at any time during the offender's sentence in the Representative Preference section of your Victims Portal account or by calling the Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) or the Parole Board of Canada (PBC) at the numbers below.

Correctional Service of Canada 1-866-806-2275
Parole Board of Canada 1-866-789-4636

Related Information

Frequently Asked Questions Glossary
Date Modified: