Victims Portal Help Center

Return to help center

Can I request a copy of the Correctional Plan for the offender(s) I am registered against?

You may request a report containing information about the Correctional Plan dating back to the beginning of the offender’s sentence and about the offender’s progress toward meeting the objectives of the plan. You may also request reports updating the information about the offender’s progress since the last report.

A guide to explain the terms and processes referred to in these reports will also be provided to you. This guide will help you understand the information in the reports, the process of correctional planning and reporting, and how this information is used in making decisions about managing the offender’s case, both while in custody and once on release in the community.

Related Information

Frequently Asked Questions Glossary
Date Modified: